Casey Campbell is the Managing Partner at PSK, a CPA firm that provides a wide range of business, personal accounting, and advisory services. He specializes in tax plan consultation and oversees team projects in both accounting and tax service departments. Before becoming part of PSK, Casey worked at KPMG for six years, focusing on manufacturing, construction, and alternative investment clients.
Casey joins me today to discuss the different ways to ensure your business transition succeeds. He describes what PSK is, the clients they cater to, and what made him leave KPMG. He shares how business leaders should take advantage of new financing tools, especially in light of the effects of Covid-19. He explains why it’s always wise to hire someone smarter to handle your personal and business finances. Casey also provides the one question all business leaders should ask before they sell their company and retire.
“To be successful in business, you have to put a lot of sweat and tears into your business.” – Casey Campbell
This week on Priorities Lifestyle:
- What PSK is and the services they offer
- Casey’s transition success story and the memento he received
- How the pandemic affected churches
- What businesses should be doing by the end of the year regarding taxes
- New legislation and policies that were enacted due to Covid-19
- Working with clients who want to lower premiums
- Casey’s thoughts on hiring experts to handle your finances for you
- Why Casey decided to become a managing partner
- Casey’s advice for business leaders who are undergoing or moving into transition
- Advantageous tools and opportunities for financing
- The one question business leaders should ask before exiting
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “You have to take a different approach from looking at your feet to looking on the horizon.” – Casey Campbell
- “The real value, a lot of times, comes from that experience you have.” – Rob Schulz
- “Having money after retirement is something you absolutely have to know.” – Rob Schulz
Connect with Casey Campbell:
About Rob Schulz and P&L Podcast
The P&L Podcast is a show for business owners. In each episode, host and financial planner Rob Schulz sits down with business owners and the professionals that serve them to talk about business building, life, money — and the all-important transition out of the business, which inevitably happens to everyone who has ever founded a company.
Email Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, and to schedule a one-on-one conversation.
Follow Rob on LinkedIn.
Follow Schulz Wealth on LinkedIn
And, if you enjoy the show, please leave a review on iTunes to help others discover the podcast.